Goal setting for 2016! Have an awesome week everyone!
Hope you’re all having the most wonderful time with the most wonderful people! Happy Holidays Everyone! 🙂
Has your trip to Starbucks lost that Christmas feeling? Well, me and a few classmates in my Digital Strategy class put our heads together and came up with a few tips you. Check it out!
As the year draws to a close, we’ll be seeing more and more Best of 2015 lists. I’ve actually come across some pretty cool ones already, so I thought I’d share. Check them out!
- The Best Memes of 2015, Vulture
- Best Songs Of 2015, MTV
- POTUS & FLOTUS’ Favorite Songs, Movies & Moments of 2015, People Magazine
- The best Movies of 2105, The New Yorker
- Our 10 Favorite Albums of 2015, The Root
- Twitter reveals its most popular hashtags of 2015 – The Independent
- The Best TV Shows of 2015, Complex
- The ABCs of 2015, Evan D’Souza
- Best in Beauty 2015 – Award Winning Beauty Products, Allure Magazine
- Beyonce’s Best Fashion Moments of 2015, Wonderwall
How about you? What are your favourite moments of 2015?
So a colleague of mine picked me up this awesome mug the other day. Apparently she saw it and “immediately thought of me!”…. I have absolutely no idea why… Anyhow, I’m happy for it just the same! LOL!
Happy Humpday Everyone! 🙂
NYX Cosmetics just recently opened two stand-alone stores in Canada; one at Square One Shopping Mall and the other at Queen St. W.! Yay!
I’m a professional MUA and the Los Angeles-based brand had been in my kit for some time now. They’re well known for having professional quality products at drugstore prices, with lippies starting at $8 and foundations starting at $11.
I especially like the fact that they cater to women of all shades; with highly pigmented and bold colours, which is super important to a chocolate Bella like me. And did I mention that they’re cruelty-free?
While their products have been available in Canada for some time (in the cosmetics section of a Rexall Pharmacy near you), the stand-alone stores bring it to another level with a dope atmosphere and an enormous assortment or products never before seen north of the border.The store gives a shout out to Toronto, with their #NYXintheSIX signs throughout, and also gives a nod to a number of Youtube and Instagram stars, such as, Makeup by Shayla (pictured above) and, Toronto talent, Ms. Rosh Posh (see video below), who have helped to popularize the brand with makeup mavens worldwide. Be sure to check them out next time you’re on Queen St. W. #InTheSix!
While it has been unseasonably warm in Toronto, the sun has been a little shy about making an appearance. To keep the winter blues at bay, we recommend taking a cue from these ladies who know how to get their colour on and popping all year long.
Most men are probably already into their Christmas Shopping frenzy, however, for those still stuck on what to get for that special lady in their life, I’ve put together a collection of the most perfect gifts for me… I mean her!
- These super stylish headphones handcrafted with genuine leather and rich gold details are perfect for a music lover. Their sound is amazing and the price isn’t bad either.
- Silver utensils are so yesterday… This 24-carat electroplated stainless steel setting is perfect for her holiday dinner but sturdy enough for her to use everyday.
- Subscriptions boxes are great gifts that keep giving and giving and giving all year long. If you’re shopping for the ultimate naturalista, the Curlbox is a must!www.curlbox.com
- A print made by Made By Girl (I promise i didn’t stutter) is the perfect addition to her gallery wall and will definitely make her smile.www.madebygirl.com
- Jewellery is always the way to a woman’s heart but these phoenix wing ear cuffs will sweep her off her feet. www.baublebar.com
- A timeless tweed trench is a classic gift for the classic woman. www.bananarepublic.gapcanada.ca
- And finally, a gift you both can enjoy!
Have an awesome week everyone!
If you’re like me and you get totally excited about giving and receiving a real Christmas card, this is your reminder that it’s a good time to starting sending them out. And if you’re really like me and you’re a total procrastinator, here’s a list of the final delivery dates as per Canada Post. You’re welcome! 🙂