Hope you’re all having the most wonderful time with the most wonderful people! Happy Holidays Everyone! 🙂
Has your trip to Starbucks lost that Christmas feeling? Well, me and a few classmates in my Digital Strategy class put our heads together and came up with a few tips you. Check it out!
Most men are probably already into their Christmas Shopping frenzy, however, for those still stuck on what to get for that special lady in their life, I’ve put together a collection of the most perfect gifts for me… I mean her!
- These super stylish headphones handcrafted with genuine leather and rich gold details are perfect for a music lover. Their sound is amazing and the price isn’t bad either.
- Silver utensils are so yesterday… This 24-carat electroplated stainless steel setting is perfect for her holiday dinner but sturdy enough for her to use everyday.
- Subscriptions boxes are great gifts that keep giving and giving and giving all year long. If you’re shopping for the ultimate naturalista, the Curlbox is a must!www.curlbox.com
- A print made by Made By Girl (I promise i didn’t stutter) is the perfect addition to her gallery wall and will definitely make her smile.www.madebygirl.com
- Jewellery is always the way to a woman’s heart but these phoenix wing ear cuffs will sweep her off her feet. www.baublebar.com
- A timeless tweed trench is a classic gift for the classic woman. www.bananarepublic.gapcanada.ca
- And finally, a gift you both can enjoy!
If you’re like me and you get totally excited about giving and receiving a real Christmas card, this is your reminder that it’s a good time to starting sending them out. And if you’re really like me and you’re a total procrastinator, here’s a list of the final delivery dates as per Canada Post. You’re welcome! 🙂
For years I contemplated keeping a gratitude journal. A gratitude journal is a way to make sure that I take the time to acknowledge and appreciate all of the little glimmers of light that I encounter each and every day.
My girl Oprah was the first to tell me about it… Yes I said “my girl” Oprah… Doesn’t everyone believe they have a personal relationship with the big O? Anyhow, according to Oprah, if you are:
“… thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
The older I get, the more I recognize that I have so much to be thankful for; an amazing family, lifelong friends and even when I’m going through the storm, I can still be thankful for the the smile of a stranger or the smell of the peonies. That’s what I want to concentrate on; however, the key is to be consistent. So after much over-consideration , I decided to finally start my journal. And I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they got an app for that! Because life can get so busy, the Gratitude Journal 365 is ideal for me; it’s really simple and it’s super easy to record and reflect on my day. When you really think about it, should we be waiting around for the next birthday or big holiday to celebrate and to appreciate what we have? Rather, I think we should be thankful and celebrate everyday! So who’s going to join me?